Once ideas have been generated, the most promising and inviting ideas need to turn into action. But how can you best test and spread good ideas?
In this one-page list, we summarise ten practical things leaders can do to guide their teams through the stages of idea development.
In the download, we show how:
- leaders can learn creativity
- to navigate through this process
- to connect ideas to real-life work challenges
- to turn ideas into value for stakeholders
- implementing ideas provides a highly engaging experience for team members.
It serves as a checklist for leaders to guide them on how to successfully lead innovation.