People approach problem solving in different ways
By understanding more about this, and harnessing those differences, you can increase the odds of successful collaboration and reduced conflict.
Adaption-Innovation looks at the extent to which people prefer more incremental or more radical change. Feedback to thousands of people who’ve completed this inventory has convinced us that understanding adaption-innovation preference:
- Helps people select work that suits their style.
- Builds resilience through greater self-awareness of what satisfies and what causes stress.
- Raises our effectiveness in creative problem solving.
By asking people to work in their preferred style most of the time, you will reduce stress and increase effectiveness. In turn, this will help you retain good staff and get the best out of your teams.
- 90 – 120 minute ‘taster’ sessions, so people can receive feedback on their adaption-innovation preference, and plan how to put their learning into practice.
- Sessions on adaption-innovation, embedded within our 1 or 2-day creative problem solving programmes.