Imagine having a right-hand person to work with you to build and grow your business. Someone with the commercial nous and marketing know-how to get – and keep – you marketing fit.
Flexible, part-time marketing director support
- working with you on the thinking, planning, building and delivering of a successful marketing operation;
- helping you to transform your marketing and business development;
- as a sounding board and strategic guide;
- leading and mentoring your marketing team (if you have one) or helping you put in place the right resources if you don’t;
- providing support to shape and deliver strategic projects where you need an extra pair of hands.
Whether it’s one day a week or one day a month, it works best if I’m in the business regularly.
Who does it suit?
I support companies who are not yet at the stage where they need someone full-time, but recognise the value of having a marketing architect to help design the blueprint and oversee the build. They are typically ‘step-up’ companies who have a great product or service and have the appetite to grow. But they need some help in doing this.
Working with business owners, senior management and Boards or marketing teams, you’ll get senior, experienced help as and when you need it.
Want to know more?
- Read my blogs – they’re full of strategic and practical advice
- Look at the case studies – to find out how I’ve helped businesses like yours
- Get in touch – we can talk about where you’d like to end up and what’s holding you back
Touchpoint Leak™ Traffic Light Report
The first step to finding your focus. A unique diagnostic tool that maps your marketing against the Watertight Marketing Touchpoint Leaks™ framework to show you where to put your marketing efforts.
Rachael is a great mentor and coach and knows B2B marketing inside out. Whether I’ve needed a sounding board for some ideas, or practical ‘try this’ suggestions, Rachael’s always provided just that. I always end our conversations with a lightbulb moment.
Rachael can quickly see the connections between the marketing set-up a company needs, and the sales skills that will make it pay. Her background with professional services companies is extensive; she is adept at dealing with complex knowledge businesses.
Every time I speak to Rachael, she makes me feel really confident in my ability and knowledge as well as motivated about what there is to do. I get a real sense of clarity from speaking to her and come away with a wealth of ideas.